5 Features You Didn’t Know You Needed in Remote Work...Until Now
- Audio transcription with live captioning - turn on transcription and have notes be taken automatically during your meeting. The transcription saves to the session history for you to easily access after the session.
- Access to session details and artifacts after the meeting - session artifacts include session notes, transcriptions (see above), video/audio recordings, shared files, meeting duration, guest names, etc. Be able to see all of this in one place and reference any past meetings.
- 1-click guest access without download - no need to have external guests struggle to download something in order to join the meeting. Guests can easily join through a url.
- Raise your hand - you can raise your hand without interrupting the speaker (the hand will automatically disappear as soon as you start speaking).
- Muting participants (all at once or individuals) - easily choose who to mute or mute the entire meeting.
Check out these features here and see how it upgrades your remote work!
Casey + RemoteHQ Team