👫 The more workspace admins the merrier!
RemoteHQ now supports multiple workspace admins. These individuals will have the capability to:
- Invite or remove workspace members
- Remove rooms, rename rooms, or update the room web-hook
- Delete any session artifact such as files uploaded during a session
A key distinction to make is the difference between workspace admins and a workspace owner. A workspace owner is a single individual that has the same capabilities as an admin in addition to:
- Managing workspace billing by adding a credit card
- Having the ability to delete a workspace
👀 See it in action for yourself
By clicking on ‘Members’ within the workspace, a list will appear that states the current workspace owner and all the members. With this new update, the workspace owner is now able to click on any workspace members’ name and switch them to be an ‘Admin.’ This will give them the responsibilities listed above!
Keep working together,
Mia & the RemoteHQ team